I have a problem. I collect toy soldiers; I play games with the toy solders; I paint about as fast as tectonic plates move.
Therefore, to help shame myself into completing some more models, I have the following “to-do” list.
- Bloodbowl Goblin team – my beloved Crookback Boogers.
- Bloodbowl Necromantic team
- Bloodbowl Ogre team – SOLD
- Warhammer 40000 Space Marine army (1750 points)
- Warhammer 40000 Dark Eldar army (1750 points) – SOLD to Skullworks Painting
- Warhammer 40000 Deathwing army (1750 points)
- Warhammer Fantasy Battle Wood Elf army (2500 points) – SOLD to Nick
- Malifaux Resurrectionists (35 Soulstones) – SOLD
- Malifaux Gremlins (35 Soulstones)
- Infinity Combined army (300 points) – Morat Aggression Force
- Infinity Bakunin Jurisdictional Command (250 points)
- Bushido Temple of Ro-Kan
- Dark Age Outcasts
- Hordes Minions (35 points)
- Other random models that looked like they would be fun